I discovered this while reading a book on Ancient Egypt to my 5 year old. We were talking about mummies and looking at several pictures of the sarcophagi.
He pointed to one picture and commented, "I think this one might be a girl mummy because she has humps. You know, like you have humps."
How's that for an ego boost--I have "humps" that look like a mummy's.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Funny! I found your blog from your comment on Rocks in My Dryer, and I'm glad I stopped by!
Since we're swapping boy stories and blog addresses, here's one I wasn't brave enough to put on my own blog. The twins delight in looking at my pregnant tummy. So one day Sam is watching me get dressed and says, "Oh Look! Mommy has two more widdle tummies up top!" Three tummies altogether. Just two short of a cow... Love the blog. Aren't boys grand?
:::SNORT::: One morning my son was watching me get dressed and saw me putting on my bra. He said, "what's that, Mommy, that thing you put your milk things in?"
Post a Comment