Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Meme of Six Things...

is actually the first meme I've ever played. Let's see what happens.

Name six things in your refrigerator: Muenster cheese, eggs, milk (both 2% and skim so that peace reigns), Diet Coke (so that peace reigns), and bacon. Now I'm hungry!

Name six things in your freezer: Fish sticks, pecans (this Southern girl will always have these on hand), chocolate chips, stash of M&Ms, chicken, and ice.

Name six things under your kitchen sink: Garbage bags, dishwasher soap, rubber gloves, hand lotion, an empty plastic bottle (I don't remember why I put this under here), and Clorox cleaning wipes.

Name six things around your computer: A cat (she lies on top of the filing cabinet while I blog), the digital camera, Chapstick, a box of tissues, sticky notes, and a book titled Hard Sayings of the Bible.

Name six things in my medicine cabinet: In my house this is an actual closet, the medicine cabinet is 3 shoe boxes full of Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl, Vicks Vapor Rub, Hydrocortisone Cream, and medicine syringes.

Name six things on or around your nightstand: Socks, box of tissue, biography of John Bunyan (Pilgrim's Progess author), pens, pencils, and two alarm clocks.

Reading back through I can't decide if these are normal things or just immensely boring. Oh well, the first meme has broken through, what might happen next!

No comments: