
is found right here for bloggers and blogger wannabes. I consider myself squarely in the second category, at least until my 100th post. During my wannabe moments, I click on over to this internet deli to feast on technological delights served with simplese language for those of us struggling to understand what we obviously didn't learn in high school or college computer class.
Boy, I can still remember walking by the "nerdy" computer science lab in college and thinking, "What are they doing in there--all that staring at a tiny little screen? Whatever!" I definitely missed the learning curve on that one.
Therefore, I find myself in considerable catch-up mode to not fall behind these younger, hipper, more technologically savvy blogger moms for whom HTML and its appendages are second skin.
Enter Blogging Basics 101 to dash common fears and mistakes regarding blogging. Even more valuable to me is the straightforward step-by-step instruction for blogging success. I followed their instructions to put this button in. Nothing has exploded yet!
If you haven't looked at their site yet, and you're interested in how to start, continue or excel, visit Shannon and Chilihead for blogging etiquette, instruction and advice. Then people can walk by you at your house and ask, "What is she doing in there--all that staring at a tiny little screen? Whatever!"

1 comment:
That sounds like a great resource. I have heard of it, but never been there. I think I will go check it out. I might want to add a post for newbies about it too one day. Thanks :)
Post a Comment