Saturday, January 06, 2007

I blame it on not having Diet Coke....

at lunch that resulted in the 2 1/2 hour, pillow-wet-from-drooling, nap that I took today. But boy howdy, did it feel nice. It was that napping "drugged" sleep that only needed a gentle rainfall outside to make it perfectly complete.

But it wasn't raining outside--it was a balmy 70 degrees. And I could hear the children playing outside, the neighbor girls singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" at the top of their lungs, and the purr of the cats also napping with me.

Yes, that's the sleep that I've been needing since Wednesday.

Of course, I'll be up til 2 a.m. tonight.

That's okay. It was a great nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes a nap does make for a happier mom! I snuggled up w/ my "lovey" and now the kids look forward to the evening! A