(Okay, can I just interject right here how very hard it is to type rap! You're responsible for your own sound effects. Thank goodness no one came into the room while I was rapping that out!)
Anyhoo, there's a move going on. I do not have all of these posts, version one of A Complete Thought, transferred over. I am working on moving most of them and all of the comments. However, Typepad and Blogger are not so much in love with the idea of sharing the whole A Complete Thought thing, so please be patient while I
So if you've been over here and you've left your comment, I'm working on giving you the credit for any post over here that you've commented on as I indeedy do move it, post and comment, over there. Of course, I'm not nearly efficient enough to also move the pics and links that went with your great comments. I do apologize. You realize you're working with an amateur? If you've been over here and left a comment and I don't move that post over there, then both the post and your comment will remain as is, here. If you go over there and leave a comment, then I'll leave it all alone--unless of course your comment is snarky (no one would possibly do that, I mean really, the readers here are nothing if not tip top class!).
Without further ado and adieu, please feel free to join me over at A Complete Thought at Typepad.

No comments:
Post a Comment