Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My car stinks...

when I turn the car on a very foul smell issueth from the air conditioning vents. I have visions of some creature caught in the Starship Odyssey innards, decaying and gross.

I expect the inside of the car to stink. It's just over 100 degrees every day via the heat index. I have 3 XY future greats. Hence, I expect the inside of the car to stink.

But not through the air conditioning vents! Oy vey! The air conditioning is supposed to be cool and refreshing to breeze away the other inside smells--not BE the cause of an inside smell.

Tonight I popped the hood (I felt rather macho even just typing that) and I managed to put the hood holder doodle thingy up (without breaking a nail), and then I peered around the innards looking for feathers or fur or burnt flesh----ewwww grosssss! But nothing leapt out as the cause for the stink.

So if something has crawled up into the insides of my vehicle and had the audacity to die, and is now rotting to putrid-fa-cation, I might actually have to resort to the green pine tree air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror to fight the stench, because we're keeping the air conditioning on!

No comments: