A friend (who is reading this blog) asked me the other day if I had recently had any more complete thoughts. The fact that I haven't posted in a week plus should give your first clue.
Three times I have sat down to write a complete thought and was interrupted to distraction.
Three different drafts of complete-thought-wanna-bees are buzzing around in the otherwise empty hive called the create folder.
Innumerable thoughts have crossed my mind as possible posts only to be kicked to the curb by the latest need, demand, question, problem, phone call, you fill in the blank reason.
So to the 3 1/2 readers I have (that's if anyone claims the 1/2 part), I beg your patience. I'm hoping that summer--the time for vacation, anyone?--is going to bear some fruit of future complete thoughts.
Gotta go, life is calling.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment